Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Why mess with a good thing

I had another rough morning. I don't know why it's so painfully hard for me to get up these days. Must be the weather change. I snoozed for over an hour when I finally acknowledged it said 6:10am. There was no way I could fit a workout in so I put my head back down - but then realized I just had to do it and make it work. I got my sad lazy bum out of bed, raced to the gym, and clocked 45 minutes on the stairmaster before I raced home. I got ready in record time. It was a fast morning and I hope to wake up on time tomorrow.

For breakfast I had that delicious oat bran/flax seed/raspberry ensemble again. Mmm...
I don't get the people that have a different delicious meal every day. I say, if you ate well yesterday and enjoyed the foods you ate, you should do it again! That and I'm a busy gal. And I'm lazy. I tend to repeat the healthy foods (eh, and the not so healthy) until they're gone or I'm in a rut and need something new.
I wasn't "hungry" for a snack, but, most of what I eat isn't because I'm hungry. I did manage to avoid the chocolates from yesterday, and went for a slice of my Ezekial Sesame bread.
And then another...
For lunch, it was another slice of my spaghetti squash casserole. It was goooood.And two sliced up oranges (this is me, spicing up my picture :))

I have a headache building now, but I'm hoping to power through my day with the kiddos. I'm going to do my very best to avoid all chocolate for the remaining hours. I have a meeting after school that often brings delicious treats. I will allow myself ONE treat, if it's really worth it. For dinner I'm thinking a serving of wheat couscous, peas, and a Boca burger. I'm already drooling. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog from the Weight Watcher boards. I can't wait to follow along.

    ReplyDelete