Saturday, October 17, 2009

Obsession

I started my virtual scrapbook a year ago. I thought I was a huge nerd writing a blog about my daily events, and then I realized I am one of millions! People actually take pictures of their prepackaged food and write a sentence about it and they get zillions of hits?? I am ALL over that.

And thus, my food and fitness blog was born...

Maybe this will help me control my binges. I have to account for it and actually take a picture of the massive amount of food I put into my mouth. Maybe this will help me learn to run and finally sign up for a race! Maybe this will help me reach that amazing spot that puts me at height/weight proportionate (seriously? is that too much to ask??). Thus, my "search for average" begins...

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a virtual scrapbook. Good luck with the blog! Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [url=http://hydra-onions.com]сайт гидры +на торе[/url]

    ReplyDelete