I abandoned this blog last week and didn't think I'd come back. I've been eating like crap and who wants to take pictures of that? I'm not a fitness expert. I don't even know what the hell I'm doing. But I'm motivated and want to learn to be a healthy better version of myself. SO...I'm going to come back and keep track of what I'm doing. I'll think of it as a personal diary shared with a select few. I'll blog. Not every day, just when I feel like it.
Check out my links on the right with all my favorite bloggers. They have taught me a lot and are my favorite new guilty pleasure. I say guilty because I avoid work and look at blogs. Not the most responsible thing, but SOO enjoyable.
I leave you (or just me I guess) with a little self talk I had yesterday.
It's not about how many times you fall. It's about how frequently and quickly you pick yourself up. It's not about what you do 10% of the time that decides your fate, it's what you choose to do the other 90%. It's about your commitment to your body that matters most. Not what other people say or not even what you see, it's about what you feel and what you do. It's about your desire to be better and work harder and stay healthy. It's about making a commitment and sticking with it. You can and you will do this. You will work every day to make sure that 90% of your choices make up for the 10% of crap you do to yourself. Focus on the 90% and move forward. You've kicked some ass to get this far, and you'll finish the journey.
Your proud inner thoughts
30+ Ideas for Breakfast When You Don’t Eat Eggs
5 hours ago